Yes warranty

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farkles

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
:angry2: I just received a nice letter from mama Yamaha and it said your limited warranty is gong to expire soon we want you to be covered with peace of mind bla bla bla

So at the bottom is a price of $850.00? for a 4 year $650.00 3 year or $500.00 for 2.

Now stealer wanted $600.00 for 4 year

And before you dog pile me already called Rene at D&H and bought it for $389.00

So who is the crook here is Yamaha price the retail? :angry: And if I bought it from Yamaha does my dealer get some of the cash?

D&H's price is prolly a few percentage points over cost. Traditionally, service plans are big money makers for any dealer. It's your job to do the shopping and not theirs. You found the best price so, 'quit'cher bitchin'!'

So who is the crook here is Yamaha price the retail? :angry: And if I bought it from Yamaha does my dealer get some of the cash?
Damn free market! It's going to be the death of us all!

And this internet thing that can enable people to share difference in price.....it's no good either.

Moving thread to it's new home. <_<

If the mailer came directly from YAMAHA, then the priced that they are forced to quote are Suggested Retail. Franchise agreements force that. Dealers can sell for more/less depending on what markup they want if any.