Two Brothers Exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an older set of 2Bros Racing CF cans on my former ultimate 2005 Feej, bought the bike used, came with the cans. Love them! Great sound without being obnoxiously loud. That being said, I bought another best year 2005 Feej, and have left the exhaust stock. Seems fine for now, maybe I'll switch them sometime. I think you'll really like your new 2 Bros cans. :clapping:

Let us know your opinion when you try them out. ;)

I have the titanium M5s on my '08. Went with the P1X tips also after trying them without. They are pretty loud as they come stock. Good fit and look. No hassels mounting.

I have a set of 2bros. Titanium black seriese m2's on my 2010. They look and sound great. I have enjoyed them for the last 4000 miles....

I have the Carbon Fiber set on my 08 and I love them. Wish they had been the black series but I'm still happy. I have had 2 complaints from someone behind me on a ride that they annoyed them, they should ride with earplugs in anyways. ;)

I've got the carbon fiber cans on my '09. They look nice and lighten the bike up a bit. Tad bit loud on the highway but nothing ear plugs or a MP3 can't handle.

Are they easy to install or are their any issues I need to know about before installing them.
The only issue I have is the left slipon likes to rotate to a cockeyed position.

I've tried a few things to fix it but so far no luck. Easy to twist back in place by hand

so not a big deal. You notice it from the rear. No issues on install that I recall.

Are they easy to install or are their any issues I need to know about before installing them.
The only issue I have is the left slipon likes to rotate to a cockeyed position.I've tried a few things to fix it but so far no luck. Easy to twist back in place by hand

so not a big deal. You notice it from the rear. No issues on install that I recall.
Gunny. They aren't perfect but... They are also very close to my saddlbag (at the end of the exhaust tip), remember, mine are the older style.
Mine bolt right up no issues. Probably easier than stock.

Very happy with my 2 Brothers carbon cans on my 2010. Really like the sound and look. No regrets.

IMG_2356e.jpg

IMG_2348e.jpg

IMG_2345e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After a while the packing on the 2 Bros get hard and the sound really get loud and raspy and needs to be repacked, I suggest you repack with 0000 SS Steelwool, it last a lot longer than fiberglass.

I have the M5 Titanium on my 07. I ordered the P1 silencers when I first got them. I found that a little too loud after the newness wore off. I recently ordered the P1X silencers. I like the cans a lot better now. It was to a point where I was considering selling them and going back to stock. But I thought maybe I should try the P1X silencers first. Now I am glad I did. They are a lot more pleasant on a long trip.

I have the M5 Titanium on my 07. I ordered the P1 silencers when I first got them. I found that a little too loud after the newness wore off. I recently ordered the P1X silencers. I like the cans a lot better now. It was to a point where I was considering selling them and going back to stock. But I thought maybe I should try the P1X silencers first. Now I am glad I did. They are a lot more pleasant on a long trip.
About the P1X's, With them installed I regained the nice turbine sound that the FJR produces. I had forgot about that sound as the M5's uncorked drown it out.

As you say more pleasant on long trips.

I have them on my 05 as well. Quite happy with them. Like both the looks & the sound to them.

Opinions about sound always run the gamut. What's loud to one guy is not nearly loud enough for another guy. It's all relative.

I will say that running a constant 80mph on the interstate after awhile the sound does start to get on my nerves. Other than that, in all the other rpm's & speeds I'm real happy with them and they give the bike some attitude. :D

FJRSharpened.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all your opinions and information. And thank you for the pic of the 05 with the M2's on it. Now I know what it will look like. Sounds like I made the right decision. Can't wait to get them. I will ride with them for a while and make some noise then order the PX1's. Its hard to believe I used to ride hundreds of miles a day on my RD-400 with twin expansion chambers on it. But that was 1977 and I was 17!!