• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertB

Reaction score
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A in great condition, with 37902 miles currently. Never wrecked, never down. Only flaw on this bike is where the passenger backrest rubbed the paint on the grab handles. (see pic) Comes with the following:

Yamaha bag liners

Reflective tape on hard bags

Frame sliders

Heavy duty cover

Travel cover

Sargent rider/passenger seats with backrest

Rifle windscreen

2 Powerlet outlets

1 SAE plug

Shop manual

Owners manual

Michelin PC2's installed @ 30466

Throttlemeister cruise control

Joe Rocket Tank bag

2 OEM oil filters

All recalls accomplished.

Oil (Rotella T6 Synthetic) and filter, Final Drive lube @ 37007

TBS @ 36405

Spark plugs, air filter @ 30497

$7100

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Nope. 3 days posted on 5 different websites, and not a hint of interest.....even after posting that price was negotiable. Was testing the waters, and didn't want to give it away. Might re-list it w/o add-ons, at a lower price, and sell accessories seperately.

Nope. 3 days posted on 5 different websites, and not a hint of interest.....even after posting that price was negotiable. Was testing the waters, and didn't want to give it away. Might re-list it w/o add-ons, at a lower price, and sell accessories seperately.
Just my opinion, but 3 days isn't a very long time. at all. Especially for a niche bike like the FJR.

Just my opinion, but 3 days isn't a very long time. at all. Especially for a niche bike like the FJR.
+1 This is the sort of bike that often sparks family discussion (begging and pleading with the family comptroller, lol). ;)

I've bought/sold guns, cars and motorcycles a lot. I've been thru at least 10 dirt bikes and 5 street bikes and never had zero interest for 3 days. Having said that, I'll take your advice and relist, or for now at least say "the bike is still for sale". With or without extras.

Price lowered to $6900 OBO for everything. Or, make an offer minus all, or some of the extras.

Thanks for the feedback!

Returned your email. Call me when you get a chance. I'll be out riding today. Leave a message if I don't answer. I'll call back asap. Thanks!

WOW, what a bike. Thank you Robert for a SMOOTH transaction. This bike is exactly what I was looking for. You have taken great care of this machine and I will keep doing the same. She, I named her Cherry, is just about to turn 40K. Great Bike, Great Bike. Did I mention Great Bike?