Muzzys 4 into 2 into1 pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu64

Reaction score
Got my exhaust system today,looks nice enough. Don't know when i'll get it installed since the bike is buried in the back of the garage against the wall

with two covers on it. <_< I purchase the stainless system with oval stainless can.

$659.00 total price.

muzzys1.jpg

muzzys3.jpg

muzzys6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is sweet ! I'm assuming it won't interfere with hard bag usage ? I.E. relegate you to crotch rocket status only..?

I only see the right can in the picci? So does the left can have a stop for the center stand?

Do you have method of measuring the header outlet diameter vs the stocker? I wonder if that header will work with the stock cans?

Sweet!

I only see the right can in the picci? So does the left can have a stop for the center stand?
Do you have method of measuring the header outlet diameter vs the stocker? I wonder if that header will work with the stock cans?

Sweet!
Oh, that's funny Sky! Wait. You're not making funny are you? Note that the header is 4 into 2 into 1. 1 being the operative number. ;)

I only see the right can in the picci?  So does the left can have a stop for the center stand?
Do you have method of measuring the header outlet diameter vs the stocker?  I wonder if that header will work with the stock cans?

Sweet!
Oh, that's funny Sky! Wait. You're not making funny are you? Note that the header is 4 into 2 into 1. 1 being the operative number. ;)
OOPS!

But this still doesn't answer how the center stand stop is addressed?

Stu, nice eye candy! I expect to hear a full demonstration @ 2WTs. LOL. FJRPackman should have his D & Ds on too...looking forward to an acoustic battle of the FJRs! See ya soon.

Thanks for the comments, the pipe comes with a small bracket for the centerstand stop.

It's possible, though maybe not probable, that installation of this Muzzy system will require permanent removal of the center stand. Some Muzzy systems have this requirement with some machines.......

:D

Ride Safe!

Last edited:
I only see the right can in the picci?  So does the left can have a stop for the center stand?
Do you have method of measuring the header outlet diameter vs the stocker?  I wonder if that header will work with the stock cans?

Sweet!
OOPS!

But this still doesn't answer how the center stand stop is addressed?
Hmmm. Dunno. :dntknw: I popped on the website and it shows the right side, but the stand seems to be 'in place'. Must be a widget keeping it in place...

Alrighty then.......problem solved........you get to keep the centerstand....that's sweet!

:agent:

Ride Safe!

Stu64, I really like the shot of the dancer!!! :p :p She is hotter than the Muzzy's!!!! smitty

So is the pipe all stainless steel??? where did ya get it???

Now we have some choices .4-2-1 or 4-2

ZZZzz

Stu,

Very cool B) Step by step pic's would be nice. Did I recall you got the quiet core? Can't wait to here what it sounds like and a seat of the pants feel of any performance gains.

Speaking of seat of the pants, what is the dancing girl saying?

Bill

Speaking of seat of the pants, what is the dancing girl saying?Bill
"I am hot for SkooterG!"

:D

Schweet system you got there Stu64. Can't wait to see it installed.

Skyway - you made a funny!!!

I've been watching her dance for hours now.

I'm pretty sure she is saying " Buck up, my ass stump" :)

As for the exhaust, somebody needs to design a system where the can simply "flips up" with the bags off. The can would be all the way up when twsited 180 degrees opposite the normal down position. Tighten the clamp, and maybe secure a mounting point up top. This would work particularly well with this single can system.