New to farkling

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
We'll start with cosmetics.

I pin stripped just to set me apart from other 06s (with reflective DOT tape) Blue and the black that goes white. The bottom stripe is the black that lights up white when reflected. Here it shows more white than black. Skyways sliders Too!

Pic0009-1.jpg

Light er up

Pic0008.jpg

The rear (yes the pic sucs but you get the idea) Saddle bag on the seat.

Pic0013-1.jpg

Shinny- my ass glows at night!

Pic0014-1.jpg

I did the Slappy compressor mod. with a twist

Pic0011-1.jpg

Pic0012-1.jpg

I used the batterry tender connection and tucked it under the fairing, but the twist is I used the other end to solder to a cigarette lighter end so I can plug in the compressor, phone, spotlight, tv etc.

Laugh if you want but I put on deer whistlers

Pic0016-1.jpg

And the NEP throttle lock, tank bag, and blind spot mirrors.

Pic0010-1.jpg

I have a luggage rack on order from garauld and I already have the corbin backrest waiting to be installed. V-stream on order.

Next I need to gel, or taxi-bead my seat!

Last edited by a moderator:
I pin stripped just to set me apart from other 06s (with reflective DOT tape) Blue and the black that goes white. The bottom stripe is the black that lights up white when reflected.
Do you want to make a trip to Jefferson City, Missouri? I'd like to get some of that!
Oh... it all looks good!

We'll start with cosmetics.I pin stripped just to set me apart from other 06s (with reflective DOT tape) Blue and the black that goes white. The bottom stripe is the black that lights up white when reflected. Here it shows more white than black.
What's your source for the reflective tape?

Looks good, I like being seen at night.

Oh, yeah +1 on the deer whistles :p

Reflective tape:

4 inch wide for saddle bags

clicky

2 inch wide for stripping:

clicky

Yes, different colors are avail.make sure to check the correct box for reflective vs non reflective.

They also have dif widths and lengths avail as well. My total with shipping was around $75 and I have some left over. would have more but I screwed up once or twice.