• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

05 FJR 1300 saddlebags for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike08

Reaction score
I am selling 2 OEM hard saddlebags (left and right) from a 2005 Yamaha FJR1300. They are located in Houston Texas. Had the bike at a shop during the Houston flood and the shop unfortunately ended up 1 story under water, totaling the bike. The bags were in my garage and were not submerged in water at any point. Both bags are blue in paint (look at 2005 model to see color or just request pictures). Were professionally repainted I believe around 1.5 years ago (can try and find receipt if need to see). Both red reflectors were not put back on after bags painted.

Left bag has chip slightly less that 1 inch wide and slightly less that .25 inches tall due to hitting the door frame when entering a hotel room on a trip (it looks gray in color). Also has 1 other very small paint scratch, white in color, from a rock. Right bag has 1 small paint chip from a rock, maybe a pen dot in size. Right bag also has a small black shoe scuff that I cant get out. Bags came off of bike that had roughly 45000 miles on it.

Comes with 1 key. Does NOT come with the 2 FJR side case liner bags. I am unsure how to add pictures to this forum so please email me for pictures at [email protected]. The price is $375 each. Shipping is $50 each unless picking up.

-Mike

They'll probably move quick over at the FJ-09 forum. They've typically gone for a little over half your asking price, though. But, hey, get what you can!

Glws.