• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

05 Owners Manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenKFJR

Reaction score
I sold my 05 FJR and bought a new 07,but I can't find my owners manual and I told the person that I sold it to that I would try to find one for him.Please let me know if anyone has an old one that they are not using. It will have to be for the 1300 "A" model with ABS You can contact me @ 971-219-4721 or "E-MAIL" me @ [email protected] . Thanks BenKFJR

You posted "Owners Manual" and I was thinking "Service Manual". I wonder if University Motors can get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold my 05 FJR and bought a new 07,but I can't find my owners manual and I told the person that I sold it to that I would try to find one for him.Please let me know if anyone has an old one that they are not using. It will have to be for the 1300 "A" model with ABS You can contact me @ 971-219-4721 or "E-MAIL" me @ [email protected] . Thanks BenKFJR

That's on my list to call in the am. Thanks BenKFJR

I was looking allover today and it PAID OFF: I found it!!!Thanks Anyway, BenKFJR