• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

15% Discount on Clearwater Lights for FJR Folks

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
Somebody  posted a couple days ago on the other forum that they'd seen this 15% off offer somewhere--Clearwater was calling it a "Virtual Rally" special.  But someone else posted right afterward that the deal had expired, according to their website.  But Glenn is a buddy, and he's always treated us so well, I suggested anybody might call him and ask for the discount anyway.  Yeah, nervy, I know.

So today I was out his way and stopped in.  Glenn was fine with doing that FOR US, and by "us" I mean FJR people.  So he told his secretary to extend the discount to anybody who calls from the FJR Forum and asks for the deal.  It's pretty much the way we've always been treated by this guy--he's done a lot for forum folks.  Good guy.  Good lights.  The best, IMHO. 

Just mention that you heard about it on the FJR forum.

Can't say enough good things about Clearwater. I have the Darla's with the Erika/Krista hybrid setup and it's the next best thing to having the sun still out at night. I had a issue too and their customer service is outstanding.