• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 sets of Mufflers (07 and 08) FS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moto2wheelin

Reaction score
I have a set from my last '07, sold them and got them back due to them being beat up junk! They have no big dents, just a few marks from use I guess. Come get them and buy me a beer! I won't ship again, but now also have a set from my current '08 that I don't want to move with everything else either in a few weeks. I won't try to describe as that didn't work with the others, but they are nice... Someone do the same for these!! Located in the Atlanta, GA area.

Are they beat up as bad as that stem nut ram mount I got from you?

rolleyes.gif

Yes sir, I tried the pictures last time. Didn't work as they didn't show the damage well enough I guess. I am out of town this week and you can tell from the asking price I am not going to much trouble to get them out of the garage!

Anyone need these? I sure don't want to take them with me or just trash them. I know there will be a time when someone will...

Ok moto2wheelin I got time and just saw the messages. Hit me up and we talk about pickup.