• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 FJR 1300 ABS For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donaldb

Reaction score
I'm offering up my 2004 FJR for sale. The bike has a number of farkles/add ons over the many years I have owned this bike. It's been a wonderful machine and I'm blessed to have been able to see most of our great country from it's saddle. I'm selling the bike with the trailer. Bike has been dropped a couple times, only minor scratches. The details are in the Cycle Trader link along with photos so I'm not going into those details here in this posting. The ABS no longer works, it has standard brakes now, but otherwise is an outstanding running bike. Garaged kept and well maintained. Idle tensioner has been replaced. 71,800 miles and it will still jerk your arms off. Never a ticker.

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/-5016722512?fbclid=IwAR3qVAnEbDd6Gx3tcTmkl3Rhb9uJhEUVTJR4u4cD2r139Q1h2NFh0LmMSLM