• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR 1300 in Oregon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrgary

Reaction score
Original owner, well maintained with receipts and recently tuned and serviced at Cottage Grove Yamaha. Upgraded suspension with GP Suspension springs, rebound and compression kits in the front forks, Penske 8983 Double clicker rear shock. Michelin PR4 tires with plenty of miles left in them. Two Brothers Black Series dual slip-on exhaust with quiet inserts. Power commander V. Heated grips. Throttlemeister bar end cruise control. Highway pegs. Includes 2 seats (Corbin and Russell Day long). Yamaha factory trunk with pad and mount plate. The bike has always been garaged when not in use and is in good condition. Never been down or crashed but there is a slight pressure ding on the lower right side of gas tank from a near drop in the garage that I saved with my knee. It can be seen in the picture with the Corbin seat and gas tank. There is almost 41K on the ODO. $5500.

https://nis.nikonimagespace.com/html/guest/index.html?g=l4CluuMqlDZtrza1UOjZv9NIDJhhZ6tdHhIAisWJzrSbyBiAJrSdMsJH7rp8qfeqTQs4pXQPmHInlRlaW6Usew

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a few inquiries about the RDL seat and at this time I do not wish to sell separately. Thanks for looking.

Latest posts