• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR For Sale!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreezeHill

Reaction score
Loaded ,Great bike just dont ride it as much as I use too. Its got a long list of add ons . Im 2nd owner. No way perfect has original paint and has some scratches. Saddle bag came off and rolled. But I take care of my stuff. Tuner, delkic exhaust, stock pipes as well. Penske racing shock, upgraded forks, phone holder, full shop service manual, owners manual, upgraded bulbs. Off road light bar, voltage readout, gps mount, truck horn,adjustable windshield, adjustable seat, extra brake light. Removable saddle bags,new battery,. Also have 1 year old Bilt large helmets with built in Bluetooth for extra $125. Great ride its no cruiser. Im sure Im leaving something out pM me for more Details and pictures! Or text 812 896 2236 thanks! Around 22,000 Miles

Two threads about the same thing (with different titles so not accidental duplication) merged.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=101656&st=0&do=findComment&comment=388972

While it shouldn't have to be said, please create threads in the correct area. Don't create in another area you know isn't correct to "get more exposure". And definitely don't start a thread twice or post the same thing multiple times in multiple threads. Doing one of both of these is bound to attract unwanted attention from your administrator hosts as they clean up the mess.

I'm sorry Admins but

g3ib1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: