• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 2016 FJR in TN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kieefjr

Genlll SS
Reaction score
$9000
2016 A model 6speed, 2nd Adult owner @ 33800k miles, currently 44000k. All recalls up to date including 2nd gear swap performed by Sloans in Murfreesboro @ 37k, valve adjustment check and TBS also performed. Runs like new.

Excellent shape, never dropped, well cared for by both Adult owners, garage kept with many extras. Very clean.

Amsoil since new, magnetic drain plugs. Uni-Air Filter, new Michelin Road 5 tires @ 42500 miles. Russell Day Long solo saddle, Heli-Bar Risers, Mirror extenders, Puig windshield, extra Cal-Science shield included. Back-Off brake light relay, kickstand foot, R-Gaza saddlebag protectors/crash bars, frame sliders, highway pegs, bar end weights, tank pads, bag pads, Adaptiv-Radar detector with LED warning light and Screamer audible warning. (GPS pictured not included.)

Attachments

• IMG_3218.jpeg
    IMG_3218.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3217.jpeg
    IMG_3217.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3215.jpeg
    IMG_3215.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3214.jpeg
    IMG_3214.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3213.jpeg
    IMG_3213.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3212.jpeg
    IMG_3212.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3211.jpeg
    IMG_3211.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3219.jpeg
    IMG_3219.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
How about Bumping this free to you sale somewhere else?
Good spot for a rim discussion. l'm sure there are plenty of members that would like to lose those black shoes and need some productive FJR entertainment this winter. Yes this winter, it's a pretty cheap fix but it does take time. Can't say exactly how maintenance free the polished aluminum is. I only had this chainsaw a little over two years but l never felt I needed to polish the wheels again. The spray can paint job held up incredibly well too. Relax, the center of these FJR wheels also have the same texture finish change under their paint. Pay what you want, I know for a fact this worked just fine for me.
If you have a true auto paint supply near you that would be where to find the sandpaper. Me, l used 100 grit briefly till the 1st signs of going through the paint then used lesser grits finishing up with 1000 grit I believe? The polish used was Wenol. (still for sale) And that's twenty years later. This would be too much work to be worth doing to remove the paint damage on the front wheel here. But for the potential buyer and the rest of the people here who's pride and joys are sporting ugly shoes (their opinion) who's to say?

Attachments

• 149.JPG
    149.JPG
    1,019 KB · Views: 0
  • 147.JPG
    147.JPG
    1,003.2 KB · Views: 0
How about Bumping this free to you sale somewhere else?
Good spot for a rim discussion. l'm sure there are plenty of members that would like to lose those black shoes and need some productive FJR entertainment this winter. Yes this winter, it's a pretty cheap fix but it does take time. Can't say exactly how maintenance free the polished aluminum is. I only had this chainsaw a little over two years but l never felt I needed to polish the wheels again. The spray can paint job held up incredibly well too. Relax, the center of these FJR wheels also have the same texture finish change under their paint. Pay what you want, I know for a fact this worked just fine for me.
If you have a true auto paint supply near you that would be where to find the sandpaper. Me, l used 100 grit briefly till the 1st signs of going through the paint then used lesser grits finishing up with 1000 grit I believe? The polish used was Wenol. (still for sale) And that's twenty years later. This would be too much work to be worth doing to remove the paint damage on the front wheel here. But for the potential buyer and the rest of the people here who's pride and joys are sporting ugly shoes (their opinion) who's to say?

????????

Earl why don't you delete your post. It's got nothing to do with the guy's for sale ad.

Last edited: