• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300A (Austin, TX)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lharrell79

Reaction score
The wife got a new Jeep, so the FJR has got to go. Up for sale is a 2007 Yamaha FJR1300A with only 20,282 miles. This bike is a true "cream puff". There are no scratches, dents, dings, etc. Never down, never dropped, always garaged. It has fresh oil (less than 100 miles) and fresh tires (Dunlop Roadsmarts, less than 500 miles). The only mods I have done to the bike are the following:

Yamaha factory trunk

Yamaha touring windscreen

Yamaha FZ1 mirrors

V-Strom hand gaurds

Gearman bar ends

Other than that, the bike is bone stock. She runs great, looks great, and needs absolutely nothing. You could ride this bike across country tomorrow without a single problem.

If you would like to take a look at the bike, or have any questions, just post up in this thread, or PM me. Scammers, please don't waste your time, i'm not shipping the bike. I will only sell face to face, and you must have cash. Or we can go to your bank and they can write me a cashiers check. If you would like to test drive it, you must bring the full amount of cash, some form of insurance (auto is ok), and a class M license. Otherwise, i'll drive and you can ride passenger. I'm asking $7000.00

Thanks, Lucas

Very very nice. And your asking is quite reasonable. This one should go pretty quickly.

But I have to tell you that I would never trade one of my bikes for a "wife's Jeep". Figure a way to keep it. You'll thank me some day.

Very very nice. And your asking is quite reasonable. This one should go pretty quickly.

But I have to tell you that I would never trade one of my bikes for a "wife's Jeep". Figure a way to keep it. You'll thank me some day.
Nah, it's all good. I still got an 05 DL1000 which I ride more than the FJR. The FJR sure does bring a smile to the face though.

Lucas

Nah, it's all good. I still got an 05 DL1000 which I ride more than the FJR. The FJR sure does bring a smile to the face though.

Lucas

Very nice.....not far too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucas

You interested?

Lucas

Lucas

You interested?

Lucas
Need to sell my B-King first.

nice bike. But how did you manage to put 20k miles on it with the stock seat and stock windscreen?!? :p

I really like the looks of the factory top case . . . I think I need to add one to my "To Do" list for my 07 as well . . . good price for a great bike . . .

Latest posts