• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Fjr, 9238 miles, $7200.00 obo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

el camino kid

Reaction score
I am pushing 70 years of age and this is the bike I was going to take to my grave...and my doctor just told me I may just do that if I don't stop riding. The bike: 2008, 2nd GEN, purchased new in the fall of 2009. All original paperwork, maintenance records and receipts are included. I am the original owner. Bike is immaculate w/ no scratches, chips, damage or flaws. Never dropped, wrecked, raced or abused. If I'm not riding it, it's in the garage. Bike is 100% bone stock mechanically and mildly farkeled for light touring and comfort. All OE parts removed for said farkeling have been saved and are included in sale. Items I have changed or added include the following: front Fenda Extenda, frame sliders, FZ-1 mirrors, Cee Baily windshield, Heli-Bar risers, BMW Sport Grips, Grip Puppies, throttle lock w/custom spacer for left grip to match spacing on right grip, battery tender w/ pigtail (will power air compressor or heated clothing), Sargent seat, Air Hawk cushion, Givi V-46 top case w/ backrest, brake light, 2 covers (black & silver), and SR-357 rack, bungee style cargo net, flat repair kit w/air compressor, new Michelin Pilot 4 GT tires (installed 518 miles ago), disc brake locks, Factory shop manual, specialty tools, multiple helmets, scarfs, gloves. Rain suit, leather jacket and 50 years of accumulated motorcycle "stuff" included. I haven't figured out how to include pictures in this ad, but can text some if you want. I believe I've priced this reasonably and fairly and can provide the documents I used to come up with that figure. I am flexible (to a point), but don't insult me, I have a short fuse. I'm located north of Seattle, bring your check book and another vehicle to carry all the extra items because if you're serious about wanting an FJR...this is the one.