• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR1300 ABS For Sale!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chivvalry

Reaction score
2008 Yamaha FJR 1300A sport touring motorcycle. 1298cc 4 cylinder 145hp engine, antilock brakes, electrically adjustable windshield, 5 speed transmission, detachable and lockable hard side cases. Givi tanklock ring, powerlet and Ram ball installed, Two brothers pipes, stock and Yamaha touring windshields. 22,200 miles; $6500

Parkland, FL area

39e69882-084c-4c62-8c4d-9e8bea28aab3_zpskkq6mvpo.jpg

Old picture... I took off the Givi rear rack but can include that in the sale and this pic doesnt show the Givi tanklock flange.

Here's an old one of the pipes...

fjr3.jpg

And some very recent pics.

8D91A103-3DAA-43CB-B9BE-A3A43DFEF14D_zps3fuqlorh.jpg

83B09ECB-16F7-46B3-B1D1-FB21C1B9C820_zpsa0yyx4ab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, low miles. I am still trying to wear mine out.

Lucky you,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Working too much... the only real rides I get to do are EOMs. Roads down here suck... flat and straight.

I used to ride it to work in PA spring/summer/fall... don't dare ride to work here. SE FL drivers are f'ing insane. I've got a 70 mile round trip commute that would be a great ride on Saturdays or Sundays... but the work week traffic is insane and people cut back and forth across lanes, slam brakes, gun it for the gap, etc., all in bumper to bumper traffic that varies from 85+ mph to 5 mph in the space of a couple hundred yards. I see on average at least one accident every single day.

Working too much... the only real rides I get to do are EOMs. Roads down here suck... flat and straight.
I used to ride it to work in PA spring/summer/fall... don't dare ride to work here. SE FL drivers are f'ing insane. I've got a 70 mile round trip commute that would be a great ride on Saturdays or Sundays... but the work week traffic is insane and people cut back and forth across lanes, slam brakes, gun it for the gap, etc., all in bumper to bumper traffic that varies from 85+ mph to 5 mph in the space of a couple hundred yards. I see on average at least one accident every single day.
No excuse! I rarely ride to work and I still managed to put almost 12K on my 15 in less than 6 months! JS

Yeah, I'm just not worthy I guess. ;-) I was averaging around 5k a year in PA but I'm down to like 2k down here and most of that is done in a single week. Just can't get out enough and when I do get the chance to get out down here I have spent more time on the WR250R looking for trails... which are also few and far between.

Jeez Ken, was that mileage all accumulated with us?

Price drop to $6500... make me a reasonable offer! I can host for a fly and drive forum member! Pool is open and beer in the fridge! Salmon on the grill (or steak, BBQ chicken, whatever) included!

Price drop to $6500... make me a reasonable offer! I can host for a fly and drive forum member! Pool is open and beer in the fridge! Salmon on the grill (or steak, BBQ chicken, whatever) included!
Damn. If only I needed another bike!