• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR1300 ABS For Sale!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price drop to $6500... make me a reasonable offer! I can host for a fly and drive forum member! Pool is open and beer in the fridge! Salmon on the grill (or steak, BBQ chicken, whatever) included!
Damn. If only I needed another bike!
you could start a collection...one from every year
uhoh.gif

Price drop to $6500... make me a reasonable offer! I can host for a fly and drive forum member! Pool is open and beer in the fridge! Salmon on the grill (or steak, BBQ chicken, whatever) included!
Damn. If only I needed another bike!
you could start a collection...one from every year
uhoh.gif
If I get another motorcycle it will be a dual sport. Meanwhile back to your regularly scheduled sale.....

Good luck with the sale Ken!

Hotel fees kick in for the second night... My Chief Financial Officer and Domestic Goddess hasn't set the rate yet... But I expect it to be a significant deterrent to lingerers... ;-)

These two must have read about the salmon... Yes, that's not a log floating out there to the left of the Great Blue Heron, it's a gator. Time to call the Gator Boys!

E1181E15-CFC3-4E1E-B368-C4B26F0F4C64_zpskb1bcipn.jpg

Holy Crap! I'd buy this bike just for the perks if I didn't have a Gen3 already in the garage. Someone buy this bike fast! I'm hungry!