• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 GL1800HPNA - Level 3 - Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS (No XM) $15,900 firm - Very Low Miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndivita

Reaction score
For sale is my 2008 Honda Gold Wing. It is in excellent condition. No drops, no dents, no accidents of any kind.

Mileage is 11,135.

Call me at 816-365-2828 with questions. Thanks for your attention.

Without further ado, here is the tale of the tape.

Metallic Red
VIN: 1HFSC47L78A705249
Clean Missouri title in hand
Purchased September 2013 with 9,245 miles on the odometer
I am the second owner
Current mileage: 11,135
No accidents, no drops, no scrapes, no scratches, always garaged except when on trips, kept on Battery Tender and covered at all times
When I purchased the bike, it had four modest accessories installed by the first owner:
Tulsa Enterprises belly pan
90 degree valve stems front and rear
Amber running lights with switched power
SAE Battery Tender pigtail connection at battery

Since then, I have added/done the following:

September 2013

New Dunlop Elite 3 tires front and rear
Replaced final drive oil, new final drive drain bolt gasket
Oil changed with new filter + crush washer
Brake fluid changed
Saddle bag and top case bag organizers
Cee Bailey headlight guards
Installed current Honda Navi/Garmin CF card with City Navigator maps up to date

January 2014

Traxxion Dynamics GL1800 Traxx-Rite Billet Triple Clamp Complete Set - Upper and Lower Triple Clams, Steering Stem and All Balls Bearings
Traxxion Dynamic Fork Spring Kit for Gold Wing GL1800
New Fork Seals and Bushings
New High Performance 20W Fork Oil
Deactivated Anti-Dive Feature, Added Shim
Skene Design LED brake lights around license plate; synched with turn signals
Removed amber running lights and replaced with high visibility Electrical Connection High Output Fog/Running Lights
Powerlet connection left lower panel for ready access to power heated gear or accessories, BMW-style connection port
Cigarette lighter plug-in adapter in left faring panel to charge other accessories

April 2014

National Cycle VStream Special Edition Windshield with National Cycle vent provided
SENA SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth StereoTransmitter with audio patch cable to GL1800 on-board audio (enables pairing to one or two compatible Bluetooth radios for enjoyment of on-board audio and radio features of the bike as well as music streaming from your smartphone).
TireGard 13-318 Handlebar Mount Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Bike comes with manuals, known service records, factory service manual (updated) with electrical troubleshooting guide, two keys, key master, will include cover and Sena SM10 as well along with audio patch cable

I will also include the wireless TPMS for $100 although it can easily be removed.

The stock windshield is yours if you want it.

Bike is located in 64112 zip code for delivery to you or your shipper.

Photos accessible here if I configured the link correctly:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1TX6pxLaFEiMEswY0c1bS1jWkE&usp=sharing

NO LONGER FOR SALE.

I rode it this morning 8 weeks after total left hip replacement surgery and to my ecstatic surprise it was wonderful. The reason I put it up for sale was the weight and concern I'd be better off with an FJR. The Wing felt and rode beautifully so in my little, tiny, insignificant corner of the world, I am a happy man content with my ride. She's a keeper.