• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 in MN "Custom Paint"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the guy just finally gave in to peer pressure and bought a chopper. I can just imagine him showing up on an FJR, being ridiculed, .... goes home and gets a bunch of angry blue skulls painted on, rides it back to the bar.... more ridicule... gives up and sells it...

The painting is nice work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these paint jobs look cool. Not that I would want to ride it everyday cool just neat to look at. The blue on the black is a nice contrast as well. The angry skull theme is a little too repetitive on this bike in my opinion. Side of the tank yep. On each mirror - nope. That just looks like hey we need something on the mirror. Lets put another skull on it. I am no artist so I will have to remain a critic. Neat lookin' and the price is not too far out of whack.

Joe

The seller would have to drop the price to cover a repaint for me to be interested.

The color scheme is good (blue on black - isn't that a song?), but the design is hideous. Stripes would be cool.

If it could have, that Feejer would have punched its owner right in the mouth for subjecting it to such a loss of dignity. And, the owner would have deserved it.