• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emuaviator

Reaction score
Hello,

I tried posting pics to the old post but no joy. I am trying this new post to see if I can actually get the pics up with the help of FeTT-X on this forum.

All the maintenance has been completed by one Yamaha dealership. Yamaha Extended Service warranty on the bike until June 2014! Garaged. Motorcycle Larry Riser Plate = $299 Vstream windshield = $179 Vstrom hand guards = $74 Murphs kit audiovox cruise control system = $170 Givi E52 Top Box with Admore Lighting Kit = $480 Yamaha foot guards = $400 That is over $1600 in extras! I'm selling because I have three in the garage and this one has to go. If it is convenient I will personally ride the bike and drop it off at your location as long as the ride can be completed in 1 or 2 days and you can give me a ride to an airport that offers commercial service. If you have any questions or would like to stop by to see the bike please call me at (313) 516-1938.

Asking $9500.00 OBO

Thank you,

Denny

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0278.jpg

it really looks great...what a great bike...the '09 is my favorite

sorry it's taking so long to sell...if my MIL dies before you find a seller, I'll be in contact :eek:

best of luck with the sale,

Mike in Nawlins'

it really looks great...what a great bike...the '09 is my favorite

sorry it's taking so long to sell...if my MIL dies before you find a seller, I'll be in contact :eek:

best of luck with the sale,

Mike in Nawlins'

Thanks for the kind words. The bike will find a different good home eventually. Until then she's enjoying her current stable. By the way the bike is still for sale. All offers are strongly considered.

Thanks,

Denny