• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 FJR 1300 $4750

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbretthorton

Reaction score
Great shape, Must go!

Daily driven, Audio-Vox Cruise, Speed-o-healer, Power commander, Hard-bags and internal cloth bags included. Top Box included as well.
Cee Bailey +4 +2 windscreen and two (Great shape) Yamaha stock touring windscreens
Tires in great shape. No issues with the bike at all.

Bike is on E bay until Saturday. I will sell here and remove listing though.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Yamaha-FJR-/322574797040?

I had another thread open, but cannot edit, hence this new one...

Admins please remove other if possible

Yeah, love the bike, just do not ride enough to justify. Who ever (If it sales) will be getting a great super clean bike.

Almost no cosmetic damage (Scratches) at all, mechanical in great shape!

Guys and Gals,

There is nothing mechanically wrong with the bike, and almost nothing cosmetic either.

I not selling cheap because something is wrong with her, I just don't ride anymore.

....and still for sale.... FJR's are hard to sale apparently lol

Zero interest in this great bike even at this price..

I think the issue is the 55000 miles. Everyone here would say "it's barely broken in." But go to a showroom and see how many bikes on the floor have even half that many miles. Common knowledge says that 55000 is a lot of miles for most bikes.

You're not getting bids. The season is late. If you still want to sell it, start the auction at $2995 and put in a reserve of $3850. Maybe you can get some bidders and someone will break the $4k barrier. Personally, I think you'll even have trouble if you defarkle it. I had a heck of a time selling Gen II accessories last year. No interest at all. GLWS.

Just sold my 2010 today for $4900. I don't get it really. It took forever. Had plenty of farkles that I just didn't want to take off either. I think possibly this is a niche bike for many people. Just advertise and keep the faith. It's a nice bike. Someone will come along.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am amazed it hasn't sold for that price. Seems real decent to me. I guess that's why I don't sell my 08. I know I won't get a hell of a lot for it. For now I am keeping it. Hope your wheels sell soon. Have you tried Craigs list?

Dave

Farkles do not add much to the value. In the vast majority of cases you are better off financially by removing them and selling them separately.

Miles and condition matter. Yes, many of us here would have no reservation buying a bike with 50k miles, but to the entire rest of the motorcycling world a bike with 50k miles has been used hard, and put away wet. What do they know?

The unfortunate thing for the perfectly capable earlier generations of FJRs is that Yamaha improved their bikes so often along the way. The 3rd Gens are a big leap forward in features without much of an increase in the original msrp. And ST bikes never seem to sell particularly well, so there were leftovers almost every year, which only further depreciates the used bike market.

And now they have the 4th Gens from 2016 on with their 6 speeds, slipper clutches, and all sorts of LED illumination devices. And even those models are not selling out each year.

Sorry to be the doom and gloom guy, but your beautiful silver supersport touring bike is only worth what some other guy will give you for it.

I am interested and looking at a silver 2006 AS model that I'm planning to buy with cash in L.A. this weekend...

...but I'm on the other coast in Las Vegas.

I like the idea of fly and ride, but not that far.

I just started a new job, and can't take the time off to fly there and ride back from the east coast.

If it were closer or you could get it here, I'd put cash in your hand.

Assume you mean LA (Louisiana) Find one closer. They are relatively plentiful unless you really really want an AE. If you aren't sure then don't buy one without a test ride.

I am interested and looking at a silver 2006 AS model that I'm planning to buy with cash in L.A. this weekend......but I'm on the other coast in Las Vegas.

I like the idea of fly and ride, but not that far.

I just started a new job, and can't take the time off to fly there and ride back from the east coast.

If it were closer or you could get it here, I'd put cash in your hand.
I had a bike (2006 FJR) shipped from Ohio to California for $400 bucks.