• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywoodgt

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my 2010 FJR liquid silver. New Michelin P4, Shad 49 flat black, rear led lights , windshield, manual cruise, windshield, aux lighter, led fog lights off mirror, aux fuse box, Sargent seat, front rear cages and forward controls, GPS 550 mount, tank protectors, 3M but not installed and hard wired, bar risers. All the wiring is clean and maintenance done professional. I'm sure I'm missing something.

I'm not 100% sure yet but want to see if any interest. Thinking around $12,500.00 I haven't really checked prices yet . I looked at cycle trader and there was limited comparison.

Clean bike I own a auto facility and have 2 certified bike techs that work for me

Do you realize you posted this in the Wanted section not the For Sale section? Also, the price seems high...You can buy a brand new '13 for $12k. Most 2010's have been listed for around $10k.

G/l selling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of selling my 2010 FJR liquid silver. New Michelin P4, Shad 49 flat black, rear led lights , windshield, manual cruise, windshield, aux lighter, led fog lights off mirror, aux fuse box, Sargent seat, front rear cages and forward controls, GPS 550 mount, tank protectors, 3M but not installed and hard wired, bar risers. All the wiring is clean and maintenance done professional. I'm sure I'm missing something.
I'm not 100% sure yet but want to see if any interest. Thinking around $12,500.00 I haven't really checked prices yet . I looked at cycle trader and there was limited comparison.

Clean bike I own a auto facility and have 2 certified bike techs that work for me
Yeah Jeff, you posted in the wanted section. "IF" you can get anywhere close to that price let me know who the buyer was, I got plenty more toyz for him (or her). Economy just plain sucks right now. :(

So what's tickling your feet now? I thought you were going to keep the Feej for-evah!?

Bought a 2014 Can Am Commander 1000 Ltd for up at the lake house. It's being converted right now to street legal. I still have a Ultra Classic and R1. Lol then my Super Charged Mustang and 1996 Super Charged NOS Indy Ram pick up........Oh did I say 3 jet ski's too. I need to then the herd a bit. If it sells it sells.

Allen I agree ...but then I also know what it cost to option a FJR out and there maybe somebuddy out there that doesnt want to do all that. Plus it's a faily low mileage bile and professionally maintained. So gues it depends on the person. Like I said ......not sure if I want to sell it, but for the right price I will. It's paid for and can sit and I'll use it when I have time.

Ya idiot me at in the early morning sleepless night wasnt paying atttention. I left a message for a moderator to see if he can move the post.. Thank you though for noticing it.