2010 V-Max resurrects the PDP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
I sure could get interested in custom-ordering a new bike, if a program like that was available. However, I don't think the PDP for the V-Max is offering any custom choices. Maybe the AE will make it back as a PDP bike....

2010 VMAX Priority Delivery Program
THE 2010 VMAX IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION MODEL.

Here's how to order:

Step 1: Contact your Star Motorcycle Dealer to place your order.

Step 2: Secure your 2010 VMAX by placing a $1,000 deposit* with your local Star Motorcycle Dealer.

Step 3: Your Star Motorcycle Dealer will notify you when your new 2010 Star VMAX is ready to take home.

In addition to your new VMAX, here's what you'll get:

• Priority Delivery: The 2010 VMAX will be available beginning in November, 2009 through Spring

2010. Customer orders will be filled according to the sequence received (i.e., the first orders

received will be the first units delivered).

• Free 2-Year Warranty**

• Special Financing is available, as low as 5.99% APR for 72 months. Get the details.

* Customer Deposit: Customer provides a $1,000 non-refundable, non- transferable deposit to dealer for each 2010 VMAX during the retail period of August 4, 2009 through November 30, 2009.

**Customer receives a 2-Year Warranty (one-year factory warranty plus one-year Y.E.S contract).