• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2011 FJR FOR SALE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the purchase of a very nice FJR. Best wishes to Masterguns. Well played forum sale and purchase under difficult circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard from the Gunny since he posted this ad ? I pm'd & emailed, but haven't heard back. I'd love to have the bike, but more concerned his health issues have caught up with him.

Anyone ?
Probably not important to some, but in the Marine Corps "Gunny" (Gunnery Sergeant) is E-7; "Master Guns" (Master Gunnery Sergeant) is E-9.

I'm sure no offense was intended. Just want to acknowledge the accomplishment of a lifer.

Thanks for your service, MasterGuns!

Thanks B for the "correction"...absolutely, no offense intended. As a former military man (Air Force....what do I know !), I appreciate the man's service & glad to hear the bike went to a good home.

Mike, thanks for posting. For sure, sounded like a good deal not to be passed up !
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator: