• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 FJR New 9999.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyahouse

newbs need the forum
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
If considering purchasing this, make sure you ask whether the vehicle carries the full manufacturer's warranty . . . .

I just went to the web site. They seem to advertise a lot of prices that are a bit too good to be true.

There is one little problem with this "new" 2012. It has either been painted silver, they are completely color blind, or they do not know what year it was actually made in.

Direct link

I just went to the web site. They seem to advertise a lot of prices that are a bit too good to be true.
There is one little problem with this "new" 2012. It has either been painted silver, they are completely color blind, or they do not know what year it was actually made in.

Direct link
Looks more like a 2011 to me...

Maybe it's standard picture from some data base rather than the actual pic of the bike. However, a new 2012 is a new 2012. One phone call answers the question. I just happened to see the ad, I have no horses in this race. Seemed like 10k was a good price.

Gary

By the way, I was at the dealership this weekend. It was gone. However, I just found another one, same price here: CLICKY

ALSO FOUND A NEW 2013 FOR 11,299 HERE CLICKY

Gary

darksider #44

*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight/preparation, dealer services charges, or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
Yeah. I wonder what the real price is?

By the way, I was at the dealership this weekend. It was gone. However, I just found another one, same price here: CLICKY Gary

darksider #44
The 2012s in your link to the dealer in Clearwater are all gone. They had 3 of them at that price. I took delivery of mine this afternoon, and the last of the three (the CA-spec bike) sold yesterday afternoon. That buyer was picking his bike up at the same time as I was, around 6pm. My buddy bought the other 49-state bike, will be taking delivery next week.
I put 35 miles on the new bike this evening, up to Spring Hill (garyahouse's neighborhood?). I'll head north to Tennessee tomorrow. This 2012 is pretty sweet. Way smoother than my 2006 even with the PC-V installed. I can't imagine how much more refined the Gen IIIs must be. But they're not Cobalt Blue with silver wheels. So I'm happy with what I got.

Spring Hill...Indeed: home sweet home. Ya shoulda stopped in.

Anyway, I tried to post this stuff up on the forum in hopes that the info would help somebody. Now there are 4 fellers cruising around on some brand new 2012 FJRs at an incredible price.

Just glad to see somebody from THIS forum benefitted.

Gary

darksider #44