• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR1300A Gas Tank- $250

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chudson019

Reaction score
This is a gas tank from a 2013 Yamaha FJR1300. It is in like new condition with one very small dent on the left side. This motorcycle was hit while parked and repaired (by replacing the tank) by the individual who ran into the bike. It takes close inspection to find the very small dent - the paint is not broken or scuffed. I'm the second owner of this motorcycle and got the tank from the first owner.  It took me quite a bit of inspection to find the small imperfection.  This is the tank only and does not include the cap assembly, fuel pump assembly, etc.  If interested, please message me with your email address and I will forward high resolution pictures.  $250  You can also view the tank by viewing my craigslist ad at :   https://charlotte.craigslist.org/mpo/d/denver-fjr-1300-fuel-tank/7181301629.html      Sorry I was unable to attach images here

You can link Craigslist photos...

00W0W_58ehBsXk9kZ_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg