2013 Ride Report from FJR first timer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My personal experience (when I went from an 05 with suspension upgrades to a 08) was that I was very happy with the OEM suspension on the 08 until I tried (unsuccessfully) to keep up with some good riders on twisty roads.. The first time I blamed myself for poor riding, the second time I was riding behind riders that I knew were not any faster than I was so I concluded that it had to be the bike's soft suspension that was holding me back. This was confirmed as soon as I transferred my 05 suspension upgrades to the 08.

You BASTARD!!!!

Don't start costing me $$$$ I can't afford! The stock suspension if perfectly fine on my 09. The stock suspension if perfectly fine on my 09. The stock suspension if perfectly fine on my 09. The stock suspension if perfectly fine on my 09. The stock suspension if perfectly fine on my 09. The stock suspension if perfectly fine on my 09.
You seem to have some stuttering issues lately Scooter. I suggest you seek help. Theyve got meds for that now.

:p

With all the new gagets and stuff for the new fjr1300 makes me want to buy a new one.. I see on in the next year or so. Guess I will be giving my 05 away to the boy so he ride again....