2013 RubenRun

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep the pics coming Don! Safe travels as you make your way back south...
cold.gif

--G

STFU and keep posting pictures!
There, is that a vocal enough for you? Fer christ's sake! Less whining and more picture posting!
usd.gif
Yeah, what Sam said!

(he is much more the eloquent scribe than I)

Double post not my fault! Damn Slow @SS server, I ain't got time for this, life is short!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holed up in Salem for a few days, visiting with Pops. I have a funny video of him I'll post later.

He's like the Parnelli Jones of the Walker Set..
Lkingsmiley.png

Don, fun to read and see your excellent pix. Great to see you and look forward to catching up again.

For those that want to know what THE Reuben looked like:

9945180904_9eda031fb3.jpg

From the side:

9945156015_e1a6db560f.jpg

And what the plate looks like afterwards:

9945153915_716a0f82cc.jpg

Excellent RR as always. Thanks for the excellent pictures. I somehow managed to screw up my camera so I'll be copying some of yours. (Hope ya don't mind.) Great seeing you again.
smile.png

Great report Don, I have to say as Tyler said............... We do enjoy, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Headed back to the Hondarosa in a few minutes. Wow, 6:41 AM is EARLY!

Need to get outta here before it starts raining...

Headed back to the Hondarosa in a few minutes. Wow, 6:41 AM is EARLY!Need to get outta here before it starts raining...
DC, are you slabbing it home? I'll be in Modesto today and would be honored, well, happy, obliged to buy you a cup of Joe. It would be great fun to scare the hell outa the Starbucks weenies when you stroll in wearing dirty boots and such! You've got my number.

John, Weed tonight, San Ramon to pick up boots, then straight home.

Thanx for offer, but I'm heading straight for the barn and my gal!

John, Weed tonight, San Ramon to pick up boots, then straight home. Thanx for offer, but I'm heading straight for the barn and my gal!
Uhhhh, is that where you're staying or smokin'?

Next time Compadre' and you can bunk here. Safe travels.

Home, safe.

Puppy Dogs n' Orangie the Kat happy to see me.

Ms dCarver even happier.

That's nice, really nice.

But I do love being on the road....