2014-10-11 Tehachapi

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chameleon

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Chameleon!

I just registered but right now I work weekends........might be able to get a position in mid November where I work Monday through Friday, hope it happens, I'm tired of working every weekend although I love the job.

Thanks for posting......about how many members do you have Chameleon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site Chameleon!
I just registered but right now I work weekends........might be able to get a position in mid November where I work Monday through Friday, hope it happens, I'm tired of working every weekend although I love the job.

Thanks for posting......about how many members do you have Chameleon?
Thanks!

I saw and approved your registration. Most of our rides are on the weekends, usually on Saturdays, as that does tend to work best for the most members. However, in the past there have been impromptu rides during the week lead by some of our members who are free to ride any time, including several who are retired.

We currently have 18 members on the site and there are some other folks who I invite separately that we haven't seen for a while. I keep meaning to reach out to them by telephone to see if they're getting my invites and would like to continue getting them, but I haven't got around to it.

Videos posted at the ride page above, but also shared below for your convenience. I advanced the linked image below to the Tehachapi road & lunch destination, arguably the best parts... Though I really did enjoy taking

Thanks Steve (03silverbullet) for joining us! It was great to have you along... Especially after we ditched the non-FJR riders and hit the high-speed sweeping curves on the highway.
bike.gif