2015.01.31 Julian via Borrego Springs (Encore)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chameleon

Reaction score
I wanted to make this ride but of course my boy has a band gig this weekend and I am the only parent with a truck to pull a trailer for them. Hopefully I can make the next one.

I am contemplating meeting your group at Ranchita. Would you be able to give me an approximate time that the group would be there?
If we actually leave at 8am, we should be riding through Ranchita around 10:15am.

We will be making some stops to stretch our legs and so my shutterbug wife can take pictures for her Arcanum assignments. One of those stops will definitely be the lookout on S22 at the following coordinates:

33°12'47.2"N 116°25'24.9"W

33.213125, -116.423584

Again, assuming we leave on time, and assuming a few stops, we should be at the lookout around 11am to 11:30am. If you're planning to come down Hwy 86 South to S22 West, it would be shorter, quicker, and safer for you to meet us at the lookout.

I will have my Sena 20S helmet bluetooth on and my phone will also be on and connected to the 20S, but reception may be spotty. My phone number is on the IESTR About page.

Last edited by a moderator: