2014 Hooterville/Arkansas - October 2-5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smitty and I have discussed it. He has some issues with vacation time in early October. We could move up a bit and see if that helps but it's up to Smitty if he wants to "Host" and when. Otherwise, probably October 1-4.
It's really leaning to October 1-4, unless Smitty chimes in. He started this whole thing and since it's 10 years I think He has right of first refusal to host.

I'm being polite, Shocker I know!

Marty to the white courtesy phone!! Call me please..check your mail..

Hi guys, I would be happy to host or help. I am off Oct 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Getting off on the 4th maybe a bit tricky for me. If we keep the ride in Missouri and make the main ride on Saturday all should be good. We could ride Friday also.. If I can't swing a trade at work, I would just have to work Sunday.

I will be returning from Colorado on Sept. 29. So we could have a tech day on Thursday Oct. 1st. Simple stuff, oil changes, tires, spark plugs, TBS ect. If that interests anyone. This is how the 1st Hooterville was done. After I talk with Marty, and all is good with him I will start a new thread..

Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I didn't get your email until now. I'll ring you tomorrow. Start a thread, this ain't about moi. I just show up and ride, cause a little trouble, and ingest ice cream.