2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
Reaction score
I hope our northern border friends don't get too upset that the yanks have taken their sport and left them out.
sad.png

For 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs, the only team representing the great white north is Montreal. They have made it to the second round, kudos to them.

That being said most of the players for my beloved Ducks are form Canada.

I'd like to see Montreal and Anaheim in the finals. In 2007 when we met our friends from the great white north in the Cup finals, Anaheim came home with the Cup!

So Socal has two Cup champion teams, what other team on the west coast hasn't won the Cup?

What I can't figure out is how the Sharks play so bloody strong during the season and always get tanked in the first round...?
unsure.png

sharkschoking91shirt.jpg

SharkChoke.jpg

GO DUCKS!!!

7454_anaheim_ducks-anniversary-2014.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The Minnows are well known for their playoff chokes, that King series takes the cake though!!

Congrats to the KINGS for a AWESOME comeback, only the 4th team in NHL history to come back and win a 7 game series after being down 3 games to none.

I can honestly say I've never wasted my time watching a hockey game but if you need to know anything just ask. The answer is worth what it costs.
smile.png

I never cared much for hockey before, but one of my daughters was dating a Rangers fan this past couple of years and got me interested. The problem for me is that things happen so quickly that I never know what happened until the announcer tells me.
headsetsmiley.png

Anyway, go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the other Marc-André Fleury back, I don't like this one at all.
None of that was his fault........ he's been playing good this round. But, he ain't #1 either. That would be Rask and Price. Gonna be a barn burner at the Gahden.