• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 Triumph Tiger 800 ABS Roadie Los Angeles 3,600 Mi

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeysduck

Reaction score
$8900

2014 Triumph Tiger 800 3,500 MI. Yes it has ABS. Current Calif Title in hand. Super clean Never down.
Never off road. It looks like new. I'm still riding it. More to keep it in proper running condition than anything.

BONE STOCK, with the exception factory Triumph bag hangers.

Retired- This bike does everything well. It just doesn't tickle me. Lots of torque makes city riding easy.
More than enough HP to easily keep up with the So Cal freeway traffic. Yes it carves up the canyons.
Note I like this motor better than the BMW F800GT I sold to buy it. The Tiger has better low end torque and better top end
pull, less vibration.

The bike was new in Jan 2014. The dealer performed the 600 Mi SVC.
The 2 Year Factory warrantee gets you to January 2016, that's more than a year left.
I changed the oil & filter again 9/28 with Castrol 4T full Syn.
The chain is adjusted and lubed. The tires are properly aired up. It's ready if you are!

Possible trade plus my cash... Bikes that interest me today. I haven't ridden any of these. The Suzuki is currently my first choice.
Water cooled BMW GS maybe a water cooled RT
KTM 1190 Adventure
Suzuki 2014 V-Strom 1000 ABS
Moto Guzzi NTX Stelvio
My list is ever changing. Pretty much the lighter the bike, the bigger the fuel tank combined with comfort.
A low seat height is a bonus.

Since I am retired... I could do some delivery driving. I prefer less than a days drive. I'm also good for a ride
from the airport.

The forum won't allow my image host, Tiny pic, to show photos. email me for photos.

Thanks for looking.

Posted on a hand full of forums, and CL.

I sold my FJR this past weekend. I was putting around 1,000 mi a year on it. I'm questioning my decision. It was / is a great machine.