• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2015 Wheel Balancer offer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Russ,

Received mine a few days ago. Excellent quality in every way.

If your on the fence about owning one of these fine tools, don't hesitate, pull the trigger now. You wont be disappointed.

Irish phil

Got mine in the mail last night! As stated before, a quality piece!! Looks like I'll be getting a HB tire changer but dreaming of a No-Mar??

Thanks Russ

FYI, there's one more left. I was saving it in case any previous customers' balancer got lost or damaged in transit. But that wasn't necessary so its up for grabs. PM if interested.

Love mine, just used it again last night on a new set of tires on the wife's FZ6.

Thanks again for a great product.

Who wants the last one for the year?
smile.png

Can you use that spindle with jackstands?
Yes -- but... The jack stands need to extend high enough for the tire to be off the floor, mine were too short by a small amount. Fred W uses two wood bar stools, well maybe just plain wood stools but they are the same height. It doesn't matter what you use as long as the tire is off the floor, the items are the same height and stable.

Used mine for the first time yesterday to balance my new Dark side tire. Harbor Freight HD Jackstands worked perfectly to support the assembly. Great workmanship, great tool. Thanks for making these.

Is there any talk about making more of these? I would like to support a forum member before looking elsewhere.