• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2016 FJR1300ES 4 Rebuild, Project or Parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MtnFJRrider

I am selling my 2016 Yamaha FJR1300ES to be used as a project (do I hear RAT BIKE possibly) or for parts. This bike is FAST and SMOOTH! I had an accident which, unfortunately, destroyed most of the plastics on the bike, but the mechanics, frame and suspension emerged unscathed. Since the accident the bike has been ridden at speeds up to 100mph and the bike is still as solid as ever. The machine only has less than 6,000 miles on it and has been regularly maintained. It doesn’t smoke and is in perfect shape mechanically. The crash bars (an add-on by the way) protected the engine and other critical parts. To see pictures and further explanation and description, go to my listing on eBay item number: 283820491198.  I would love to restore it or trick it out and continue riding it, but I don't have the time, energy or expertise to do so.  I hope to be able to buy another one sometime.  These are FANTASTIC bikes!  If you have any questions or need more information,

please contact me through eBay.  

s-l1600.jpg

That's funny.  I just pasted 283820491198 into the search box on eBay and my listing came up right away.  Please try again.  Also, thanks FJR Pilot for the link.

It didn't sell on eBay.  But if there is anyone interested, I would entertain offers.  Thanks for looking.

If you're willing to part it out, I'd like the forks, front fender, lower/upper triple clamps.