6 Truths of Life

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadstar

Reaction score
6 Truths of Life

1. You cannot touch all your top teeth with your tongue.

2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.

3. And discover that the first truth is a lie and feel superior because they can do it.

4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.

5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.

6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.

I apologize about this.

I found out that I was an idiot too and I needed company :yahoo:

Do they have to be in the jar or not?????

As a recent member of that club I was thinking the same thing. If you can do it while they aren't installed the girls might be interested. :rolleyes: :yahoo: :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a day at work about 5 or 6 years ago when i had to climb through a little hatch to where the plants domestic water pressure tanks are located. These are 3 pretty big units and about 5 feet high x 2 feet across and took up most of this small area. I had to go in and change out a failing pressure switch. Had pretty much finished up the change out when a co-worker walked up the stairs and around the corner to look in the hatch which was an opening in the wall to find me sitting on top of these units and laughing hysterically. He kept asking me what was the matter but i couldn't regain my composure..Finally after about 2 min's i was able to get out.

Webbell Peter,.... i sneelzebezed and blew my thucking stop plate oupt annd nomw pit's dowln in phat corner just bewwond my reach...

sometime's you just gotta laugh at yourself

You really had to be there.

Cheers

Don

Last edited by a moderator: