6630 mile trip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good on ya.....I imagine now you are sitting in front of the fire with a hot cup of chocolate.

Good on ya.....I imagine now you are sitting in front of the fire with a hot cup of chocolate.
No actually, I got back last Wed. and immediately had a cold shower. Coming home/leaving through California's central valley is always the worst/hottest part of the trip! The rest of the ride the weather was pretty good - never really got cold, except the pass from Lilooet to Whistler/Squamish the rain was unrelenting. Not very much fun and not much scenery seen, unfortunately. Other than that I'd say it was a good trip.

Last time I went to Colorado the bike kept stalling on me at low RPM, but since the TPS replacement/recall - all has been well.

I went into the full blown work avoidance mode, and looked through all of the pics. DAMN, some of your photos are pro quality. Really nice stuff. Looks like it was a great trip.

I went into the full blown work avoidance mode, and looked through all of the pics. DAMN, some of your photos are pro quality. Really nice stuff. Looks like it was a great trip.
GUNNY!

Really great pics! Thanks for sharing them!

Now I *really* want to take two weeks off work and just go somewhere.