A future FJR rider is among us

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingshot

Reaction score
I would like to introduce to the PNW crew my daughter Keylee Sharon.

11061858106_6f22825326.jpg

You might notice she has already mastered the photo pose with no assistance from Dad.

11061150433_d2b15a1d67.jpg

For those of you who might remember the movie Cocoon, she spent time in light therapy.

11061856566_7699018a5e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian Congrats on your new baby girl, glad mommy and Keylee are doing well!f

Congrats! At a quick glance, I was trying to figre out how you installed those lights in your trunk to make a baby carrier.
smile.png

I've been waiting for this post since you sent out the text announcement. What took so long, ya been busy or sumthin? Oh, btw, she's beautiful.

Thank you all. We are very excited.

Mom was fantastic. 27 hours of labor and 5 1/2 hours of pushing before vacuum assist.

The vacuum assist created a large sore and swelling that induced the jaundice to a more significant level than the dr. anticipated. Thus, a need for light therapy and regimented feedings every 2 - 3 hours.

The photo salute is something she does naturally. Her mother is greatly displeased, but dad has a hard time capturing it as she does it when he is holding and feeding her.

We finally got off light therapy yesterday and can back off on the regimented feedings and increase sleep.

Congrats Dad! That's a beautiful girl you have there.

Now the countdown begins until she's big enough for her 1st ride on an FJR. I suppose you'll be riding a gen 4 by then?!
wink.png