A New Baby Fuel Cell!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
March 30th, 4.817 gallons, a new fuel cell was born.This is Ernie Azevedo's 24th fuel cell and this one is particular is a bit special for FJR folks. More details to follow, but a quick picture for those that recognize some of the DNA in this thing.

IMG_4704x.jpg

Does this mean a certain person is going to be in the next IBR?
No, I'm over that behavior. My therapy group supports me and therapist says I'm making good progress.

I'm rooting for Wendy Crockett (bionicpelvis) in the Big Show from this point on....as well as others. A 5th place is as good as I'll ever do in the IBR and dang proud of it.

I am in the Cognoscente - Bad Dog Rally this year...which will be my first after wadding up my bike up in Wyoming in 2015. My plan's will likely be less on podium standing and see how many times I can fuel this new bad boy during the event! I tested flow rate and promising numbers for this relatively low-head design and fuel line choices I went with.

I'll be planning a write-up in the near future.

Bitch. You and the freaking teasers. We (I) want FACTS, PHOTOS, and DETAILS. NOW! NOW! NOW!
Thank you for signing and notarizing that NDA...the least I could do for a fellow Tanji-style (Tanji-Original no less) cell owner. You'll have a text message shortly.

Didn't you mean Sexting info? To get SkooterG outta the swamp requires more than text...

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

..and I'd like to see a comparison of the MapleFarkles tank to the Ernie tank.
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: