A quick heads up for folks who buy farkles from me

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyway

Reaction score
Folks, I'm putting everyone on notice that if you want to buy something from me, you might want to tread lightly in your email and think a little before you hit the send button. If I get one more brain deficient FJR owner spouting off to me regarding their order, I'm gonna go #$%^ing ballistic.

Now I'm not talking about people who are polite and want to check in on orders, I do this all the time, no problem, and sometimes something does go wrong on my end, be it lost shipping or whatever. I'm talking about the kind of dickwad who obviously thinks my soul purpose in life is only to serve them at a moments notice. You like raising your voice and being belligerent at customer service, head over to Wal-Mart or someplace and take up the fight there, cause that shit don't fly with me, capiche?

Understand that I do this after hours and weekends and not as my full time occupation.

How hard is this to understand? Well, I guess it is for some?

I've always tried my best to get everything machined and out to you as quickly as I can. You wanna pay my bills every month so I can do this full time? If so, you know where to send me the 20 or so large ones it takes to operate a full blown CNC machine shop. And I'll gladly accept paypal!!

#$%^!!!

Agree, and thank you for all the effort you expend on some real quality products.

Lets hear it for Skyway. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Just return the persons check with a "Thanks but No Thanks" note, Done.

Found Skyway to be verry easy to deal with, :clapping: as I'm sure many have. One bad apple Skyway. Don't give up on the rest of us!

Jaxfan

Found Skyway to be verry easy to deal with, :clapping: as I'm sure many have. One bad apple Skyway. Don't give up on the rest of us!Jaxfan
I'm not giving up, I know for the most part people are very happy, cause I get constant letters of appreciation and thanks for my products. Lately though it seems that the negative side of this is more apparent.

As for the small minority, you can take the advise of my favorite signature comment from forum member Thug. ;)

My vote is for Skyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is EXCELLENT to deal with and makes HIGH QUALITY parts!

There's always going to be those you can't do business with. Put it behind you like water on a duck's back. There's too many good folk out there to mess with a few sour ones. :D

We're with you all the way! Tell us who this :asshat: is and we'll, eh, take care of him... :butcher:

Ok Ian, I promise to take TWN out the woodshed and teach him some manners.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Geesh, just because he ordered the all aluminum tires with double throw down chromed spinners and now the traction coefficient isn't so great... he just got a little bling-itis, that's all. :p ;) :wacko: . My attempt to throw a little humor your way Ian, hope it helps. And for the few dickwads pissing my pal off? :fuck:

Ok Ian, I promise to take TWN out the woodshed and teach him some manners.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Geesh, just because he ordered the all aluminum tires with double throw down chromed spinners and now the traction coefficient isn't so great... he just got a little bling-itis, that's all. :p ;) :wacko: . My attempt to throw a little humor your way Ian, hope it helps. And for the few dickwads pissing my pal off? :fuck:
Yeah, I was really pissed that my CC mount came un-installed on my bike. Crappy service if you ask me... :grin:

I love to see Welshmen get pissed off! They're just so darned cute when they do! :lol:

Always some asshole pissing in the soup! <_< If they piss ya off enough I'll take the farkle off your hands, I have an '05 if that helps. Especially if it's the hydration system! I'll act like an astronaut and wear depends to WFO w/ 2 of those :D

Why doesn't it suprise me there's some "privileged/entitled" jags here. I'm sure they're not too hard to spot in real life,either.

Where ya been Rad?

Agree, and thank you for all the effort you expend on some real quality products.
Lets hear it for Skyway. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
+ 1

Ian -- one of the easiest going guys on this site. :)

Must have been one helluva dickwad to piss him off :eek:

I agree TWN :) :) when those Welsh get riled !! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, man, you just gotta love the freedom you get when it's your avocation instead of your full-time gig. You get to say way you really think. Kudos to you, Skyway. A tip o' my hat and my beer (if I was actually drinking one). :lol:

Try not to let them get you down Ian... the VAST majority of us appreciate the effort you expend on our parts... if some people have an entitlement mentality, you just have to realize that the rest of us are NOT taking your work for granted...

:clapping:

If it makes you feel any better Ian, I had to fire a couple of my customers today also.....there's assholes all over the world. Lose the bad ones and keep the good ones and your life will be stress free. :beach:

While I've got you, why exactly is your avatar different on my home computer than it is at work?? Thats the first time I've ever seen that.