A quick heads up for folks who buy farkles from me

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought about buying some of skyways cool stuff. But now I'm SKEERD. :dribble:

You better be skeerd if you don't buy!
oh_really.gif

I've said it once and I'll say it again..... Skyway's a slacker.........he only works 14 hours a day..... there's 10 more perfectly good hours in the day where he does nothing !! Get to work slacker !! :p
You think Skyway needs to "shape up"? We could recomend a good personnel trainer.

This guy is said to be good.

centurion.jpg

Used to run the power plant on this ship.

Roman_Galleon_1.jpg

I've said it once and I'll say it again..... Skyway's a slacker.........he only works 14 hours a day..... there's 10 more perfectly good hours in the day where he does nothing !! Get to work slacker !! :p
You think Skyway needs to "shape up"? We could recomend a good personnel trainer.

This guy is said to be good.

centurion.jpg

Used to run the power plant on this ship.

Roman_Galleon_1.jpg
Not sure that the Romans made it to wales, so will be a new experience for Ian.

R

I know how easily things can get screwed up with the total amount of things one can buy and ways of paying.

I know a lot of people use pay pal but I don't believe in it. What I try to do is send a check OR money order to the person and ask when sending it please tell me when you receivced it. I then hope the person sending the goods to me will tell me when it is shipped. I will then tell the person when it comes in... Yes I got it thanks.

Three way commuications.

I do hope that some day I will be able to buy one or two of Skyways excellent products.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think "dickwad" is a bit yesterday. Today's word is "fuckleberry", please make a note of it.

As for your customer service, my bike came with your stuff already on it, but from what I've seen in your posts here is, you make a great product, and you're doing your best to get them delivered.

Keep up the good work!

I just want to say a simple THANKS IAN,even though it is still below zero (last 2 weeks) so I still haven't got to go for a test ride with the new and improved CCS100 mount with built in ram ball (radar detector)mount hole. IOWA weather SUCKS!! only consolation is, I just got laid off from my tinning job yesterday ,so I get paid by the state to ride to Daytona (to look for work)HA HA

THANKS AGAIN IAN, JIM S.

Skyway is straight up. My dealings with him were as good as it gets, and I would have absolutely no concerns with buying from him again and again. Just my $.02Cdn

Anybody inclined to criticize Skyway's methods or customer service should first arrange and orchestrate a group buy on a well-designed & popular FJR product they developed and built themselves, in their spare time, no less than three times to boot! There's probably only one other member here that can even come close to having that kind of experience, and I certainly don't hear him squawkin'.

I wouldn't blame Skyway for gettin' out altogether, buying a Kawasaki, and moving on. He'd run into the same kind of problems with the Connie crowd, and I, for one, would miss him :wub:

He's just as cute as a little puppy!

Thought about buying some of skyways cool stuff. But now I'm SKEERD. :dribble:
Don't buy any of his stuff, that'll save us all mega-frustration. Besides, the farkling habit, once awakened, never goes away. Just say no! As soon as you buy your first item, Skyway or someone like him will develop something else you didn't know you couldn't live without. :blink:

SkyWay is missing the boat.. instead of actually offering products for $$, he should simply ask that we all send $$ directly to the SkyWay Freedom Ride fund... tax deductible, makes you feel good, and allows poor ol' SkeeWee to only work 1/2 days, e.g. 12 in 24! :rolleyes:

All this chatter still doesn't explain why SKYWAYS avatar is different on my home computer then it is on my work computer.... :dntknw:

Does yours look like this?
av-196.jpg

Something very sinister going on here..... :shiftyph34r:

Skyway does a fantastic job of deciding on something that needs to be made. He doesn't rush to get the item made before it is perfected. Once perfected it takes some spare time to get the idems made. If your frothing at the mouth forget it. I have been more than satisfied with the items I purchased from Skyway. TJ :yahoo:

All this chatter still doesn't explain why SKYWAYS avatar is different on my home computer then it is on my work computer.... :dntknw:
Does yours look like this?
av-196.jpg

Something very sinister going on here..... :shiftyph34r:
You need to clear the cache from the home computer or refresh the page.

I've said it once and I'll say it again..... Skyway's a slacker.........

[SIZE=18pt]"Don't make me go SKYWAY on you!!!" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Oh, wait... that's right, I already closed that thread..... nevermind..... [/SIZE]

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: