A thread gone awry

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Sure. You can buy my 62,000 mile '05. I'll sell it to you for $13,899. When do yo wanna come and pick it up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. You can buy my 62,000 mile '05. I'll sell it to you for $13,899. When do yo wanna come and pick it up?
He said he wanted to buy a bike, never said he was stupid.

Cmon, if your not helping, why bother posting stuff like that?

:lol2: :haha: :haha: :lol2:

Oh!!! Thats killer! :fool: :headbonk: I can't wait fer the ol' mans response :big_boss: I :wub: noobs

:jester:

Because I can. Besides, who said I was joking? If he wants an '05, I have one and that's my price. Now, MYOGDFB.

And lucky for you it ain't Friday. I've been remiss in my duties lately. ;)

He does that quite often. You know...post whore and all.

I am looking for a used FJR {04 or 05} Don't matter the mileage. Gas is killing me in my trunk and must do something about it. Just looking for one to ride back and forth to work and a little play on the weekends. Will travel to get it, up to 500 miles from Cincinnati, Ohio. Just looking for a good deal on a good bike. Thanks Rob.
Try Craigs list in your area...

https://www.craigslist.org/about/sites.html

Do you feel the love! Can you feel it! It's all around.

Kumbiah - Kumbiah....

TWN - I bet odot would give you a female goat and some walrus meat for your scoot.

Because I can. Besides, who said I was joking? If he wants an '05, I have one and that's my price. Now, MYOGDFB.

I guess if you can find a moron to pay $13K for a older model with quite a few miles on it, i guess its your right, Of course everywhere else in the US, a bike like your goes for $6k at best.

But seriously . Check out caigslist, You might find an intelligent person selling an FJR. You dont have to put up with BS from this idiot just to get a bike.

I guess grandad was right, There IS always one of them everywhere.

Good luck in your search.

Because I can (And I am a moronic idiot that has nothing intelligent to add so I just blow useless stupid crap everywhere). Besides, who said I was joking? Maybe I am stupid enough to believe my bike is somehow magically made of gold and worth way more than it is .If he wants an '05, I have one and that's my price. Now, MYOGDFB.

C'mon peaches. i am right here. Air and opportunity, Whats keeping you?

:yahoo:

I guess grandad was right, There IS always one of them everywhere.
Good luck in your search.
Yes grandad was right and trust me there is more than one......

R

And Tim did he call you Peaches?????

Yip, i called him Peaches. he he he he

Alright back on topic, Anyone have a REASONABLY priced bike for this guy?

Is it just me, or did bits of this forum take a turn for the nasty recently?

What's got everybody's knickers in a twist?

Well, I'll let my low mileage 04 loose fer say..... 12.995.00. That work for ya bub :unsure:
:jester:
Youd be a dang fool not too take $12K for you bike. Assuing you could find soomeone dumb enough to pay that for that old of a bike with a few miles on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.