A Toast to BeemerDonS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkooterG

Purveyor of Crooked Facts
Reaction score
For those of who live under rocks, I'm in Yer-up riding around aimlessly trying to cause trouble. So far avoiding any jails in foreign countries. Bummer. On occasion I communicate with forum member Teerex51 - Stefan, who lives in Milan. Trying to figure out how to hook up with that SOB so he can buy a beer. Or many. He recently sent along a photo with one of his emails of BeemerDons while he was riding the Pyrenees about 10 years ago with some other forum members and local BMW guys. He asked that if I made it to Torla, I host a frosty one in BeemerDons memory. Fortunately, I was able to make that happen today.

Here is the photo Stef sent me from many moons ago. I wish I could have been on that trip.

wSAwkeYh.jpg

And today, I drank a cold one in my Papa Chuy's, the Burrito Ballerina's, memory.

kCBvEBzh.jpg

I would like to think he would have approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK SkooterBoi, this to too COOLIO!

You have fully exceeded your limited capability and truly rose to the occasion..

KUDOS!

For this, I will ride Naomi tomorrow to one of my favorite places on earth and think of BeemerDons.

and for you?

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

Cool pictures Scooter but "I'm in Yer-up riding around aimlessly trying to cause trouble" your still a bastage.

Last edited by a moderator: