• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Admore light kit for sale / Spot GEN II pay shipping

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intech

Mr. Camping Meet
Reaction score
I have one item for sale and one free including shipping:(George shamed me into by giving away his GEN I)

Spot Gen II - Works great. I upgraded to a Gen III pay shipping (this does require a paid plan with Spot)

20160905_094934_zpsjlqrjjxq.jpg

The second item is one I bought by mistake. It is an Admore light kit for a Givi #52 top box. I missed that detail as I have an E55, so my loss is your gain. $80 shipped CONUS. It is in the original box with all the paperwork. I tested the lights to make sure they work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated - George gave away his Gen I for just shipping cost, so I decided to do the same. First post updated.

Admore still available. Almost half off the cost from Admore.

The Admore won't work with a Gen 1, is that correct? I do believe what I have a is a 52 & have wanted the admore kit.

If it will work, I will take it.

The Admore won't work with a Gen 1, is that correct? I do believe what I have a is a 52 & have wanted the admore kit.
Sure it will! I have that kit in my Givi E52. If you wanna make your life a little easier, get the GenI Admore wiring harness. You'll have to pull your tail plastic to get to the connector - back-left, under the plastic - but it's worth the effort and not too difficult.

IIRC, the difference between the GenI harness and the GenII harness is the length of the wires - the GenII (& GenIII?) connector is under the seat in the airbox-ish area.

Latest posts