ADVmonster.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaelaria

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased a dimmer form ADV monster and had a wiring issue with it which was my fault. I communicated with them by e mail and phone on both Saturday and Sunday and I was able to discover the problem and fix it. In the mean time they sent me a replacement dimmer. I was very happy with there service who else do you know that would talk to you on a Saturday or Sunday, needless to say I ordered 2 more dimmers from them.

Dave

Administrative Reminder: This area of the forum has special rules that all people need to follow. If you posted here recently and don't see it still here...you need to reread and follow the rules explicitly.

Thanks.

The Management

This is, in part, due to me moving the thread from GENERAL FJR to here. The rules change but I thought info about a vendor/dealer would be searched here first by future interested members.

Meanwhile the comments that fell outside the scope of this section of the forum were hidden without warnings or advisories handed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have purchased a couple of items from them. Both work as advertised...... I would buy again from them if they have what I need.

Latest posts