• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aerostiches, mens 2pc and womens 1pc

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UberKul

Tire Assassin
Reaction score
These are not mine but they seem like such a good deal I wanted to give our folks a pop. They belong to a client of mine and they had them on a local Facebook sales page. Everything I know about them is what I'm sharing here and a very brief hands on which showed normal wear. I would have bought in a heartbeat but too small for me and my wife. I will connect you if you want to purchase so PM me for details and I'm assuming if you want them shipped it will be on your dime.

His, two piece 44 top and 44s bottom with pads. $250.00

i-gkLwQ48.jpg

i-2tQqjBg.jpg

i-rw32pqq.jpg

Hers, one piece 34s with pads, $250.00

i-NdnrsKV.jpg

i-BrnFZKL.jpg

$250?!?! Two hundred and fifty dollars?!?! At that price, they're a steal -- even if you don't like the colors!

I love my aerostich. Despite his dubious reputation, Hud was a big factor in my deciding to buy aerostich. He was right about how good it is. Especially if you ride a lot. Someone needs to snap this up.

Last edited by a moderator:
RoderX given contact info for the mens suit and wiggy1 for the womens. I'll keep forwarding potential buyers until I hear they are sold.

Wiggy1 passed on the womens due to size so still available. RiderX, check your PM, seller says no contact and men's still available.