After the ride.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLOWBACK

Reaction score
5oo miles in 8 hours of some fun rideing. Your checked into your room, bikes locked up, into some casual clothes,and down to the bar you go. What do you order? :rolleyes: I'm a vodka martini,up,a little dirty. That's if I'm alone. If I'm rideing with friends I proly go with a beer.

If I'm out west-a Fat Tire. :yahoo:

Everywhere else-Tanqueray and tonic/slice o' lime please.

Coors light. It's kind of like having sex near the beach.. :rolleyes:

Unless of course Reno John shows up then it's 80% whiskey with another 15% whiskey added to 5% 7 up.. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
How funny! The tea-toter's have taken over the drinkin' thread! :rolleyes:
Well, on most NorCal rides, we get the motel rooms, (hopefully) shower & change clothes, have supper, then find a "gathering area" (we've used everything from a meeting room to the lawn tables and chairs @ Lone Pine) so there's not much problem with the "Tea Totaler's" joining in the comraderie.

Besides, shouldn't that make the cost a little less for those who DO imbibe? And no problem with the mixologist's alcohol ratios.

my drinks are usually Scotch, Whiskey, or Bourbon on the rocks with a little water.

I like beer sometimes. I like Sam Adams Boston Lager just fine.

I like Stout.

I also like red wine. There are some really nice table wines from Amador.

I have a new staple Scotch thanks to MCML.

And once, after riding, a B&B had a decanter of Sherry in the cottage. It went down really well as an after ride relaxer/pick me up (booze with lots of sugar)

I'n not much for Vodka, but I do like a bloody mary from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 year old, minimum, scotch

Stoli martini

Guiness

depends on the mood and company

I like to drink............what ya got? I'll drink "white jesus" iffn ya got it.

dcarver

You read too much into my statement.

Didn't say I don't drink.

Along time ago when I was working 14 hour days, drinking beers in countless numbers of hotels and bars, wondering where the hell we are and what day is it. Literally opening the hotel room door for coworkers and watching them fall flat face 1 or 2 steps in the room. Then just closing the door. I got tired of knocking heads of drunk idiots who for no reason wanted to fight. Also got real tired of the 6 pack beauty queens.

I decided there had to be something better.

If you all want to drink I have nothing against it.

For me after a long ride I need to burn off steam a different way.

Bob