AJ, was this you?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
An Arizona Highway Patrol officer stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his name.

'Fred,' he replies.

'Fred what?' the officer asks.

'Just Fred,' the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood, thinks he might just give the biker a break, and write him out a warning instead of a ticket. The officer then presses him for the last name.

The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it.

The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it. 'Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?'

The biker replies, 'It's a long story, so stay with me.' I was born Fred Johnson. I studied hard and got good grades. When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Johnson, MD. After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through School, got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS. Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD.

Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD. Then the VD took away my Johnson, so now I am Just Fred.'

The officer walked away in tears.

Cannot be AJ because:

AJ rides an FJR not a Harley. His FJR only has 5 gears. Without 6 gears the FJR will not go above the speed limit.

AJ is not very smart. He never got good grades and no way could he ever get through medical school. Twice.

AJ is not dumb enough to fool around. If his wife found out, VD would be the least of his worries.

Good joke though, even if it has been done before.

I've led a sheltered life and am not near as worldly as those of you who have long been members of this august body. You'll have to bare with my reposting jokes I've never seen before.

Bugs, if my legs were as short as yours I could step on my Johnson too

I've led a sheltered life and am not near as worldly as those of you who have long been members of this august body. You'll have to bare with my reposting jokes I've never seen before. Bugs, if my legs were as short as yours I could step on my Johnson too
Brace yourself El Grande Juan del Dakota Sur, the Englishman mcatrophy will be here any minute now to tell you EXACTLY how many times this joke has been posted before! In regards to Dougie Bear - Bugnatr stepping on his Johnson, I'm 6'-1" but I still step on my dick; but then again, I am an Irishman! JSNS, aye!

Hmmm, I thought AJ was the officer pulling Fred over.
That's interesting LKLD, I thought AJ was the one pulling his pud! JSNS, el Perverto ese!

I hate when I step on my Johnson

I hate cold floors
Surly must also have Family from Eire! JSNS, Begorah!

I hate when I step on my HotRodZilla Johnson
Fixed!

Cannot be AJ because:
AJ rides an FJR not a Harley. His FJR only has 5 gears. Without 6 gears the FJR will not go above the speed limit.

AJ is not very smart. He never got good grades and no way could he ever get through medical school. Twice.

AJ is not dumb enough to fool around. If his wife found out, VD would be the least of his worries.

Good joke though, even if it has been done before.
Trabajo excelente Redfish Hunter, es Verdad todos! JSNS, ese!

...Brace yourself El Grande Juan del Dakota Sur, the Englishman mcatrophy will be here any minute now to tell you EXACTLY how many times this joke has been posted before!

Shan't. Just to prove you wrong
tonguesmiley.gif

...Brace yourself El Grande Juan del Dakota Sur, the Englishman mcatrophy will be here any minute now to tell you EXACTLY how many times this joke has been posted before!

tonguesmiley.gif
Now he's conjugating verbs just to piss us poorly educated colonials off...... shit - shat - shan't

Brace yourself El Grande Juan del Dakota Sur, the Englishman mcatrophy will be here any minute now to tell you EXACTLY how many times this joke has been posted before!

tonguesmiley.gif
Now he's conjugating verbs just to piss us poorly educated colonials off...... shit - shat - shan't
My Fellow Fenian Kevin, we have a grand reason to be Envious of our Celtic Brethren - the Scots:

Funny-Scottish-Jokes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see AJ's response now, simply:

"Dicks"

I would hate to lose my Johnson, when people tell me that they are my worst nightmare, I respond that my worst nightmare is waking up without my dick.

Hm, bet I could do a search and find that someone posted this joke before.....then post with links showing that it happened.....then end with a quippy monty python jab.

Hm, bet I could do a search and find that someone posted this joke before.....then post with links showing that it happened.....then end with a quippy monty python jab.
Or Ray, you could just get drunk with Bustanut joker! JSNS, AGAIN!

Postscript: But odot, please don't club Barry like you did last time eh!

12182401_898703776886551_5333079995785375859_o.jpg

He was making baby seal noises..............what was I supposed to do?
Well, you could either fight him or f%%% him. Personally, I would not want to do either one but... I just do not think his hide would be worth selling. That only leaves one option. Yuck.

And yes, the joke has been done. Still, some jokes deserve to be retold. So much easier to click, read, make sarcastic comment, repeat than to go through all the previous jokes looking for something to laugh about. YMMV.