AMA Pro Tire Marshalls - Infineon Raceway

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceDr

Reaction score
The Barber round is full, thank you.

I am looking for volunteers in the Bay Area to work with us at Infineon Raceway. Volunteers get a free pass, free parking, lunch and a shirt. They also get two (2) free passes to give away that do not include parking or lunch. If you work all three (3) days your guest passes are good for three (3) days. If you only work Saturday and/or Sunday your guest passes are only good for two (2) or one (1) day, respectively. The guest pass must be assigned to a person and that person must pick up the pass and show ID at the will call window. If that person is a minor, a legal guardian must be present to sign.

I need volunteers for the Road America race June 5-7, 2009 also. I have just been informed that I may be needing workers for the Miller WSB round as well. If interested please contact me ASAP. 1-623-214-2615 hm, 1-623-337-6422 cell, [email protected].

Randy Stem

AMA Pro Racing

Tire Control

I have just been informed that I may be needing workers for the Miller WSB round as well. If interested please contact me ASAP. 1-623-214-2615 hm, 1-623-337-6422 cell, [email protected].
Randy Stem

AMA Pro Racing

Tire Control
AMA is racing at Miller?

No. I was asked to, tenatively, work for WSB as a Tire Marshall. Some volunteers will be needed but as of yet I have no further information.

Randy Stem

AMA Pro Racing

Tire Control

I have just been informed that I may be needing workers for the Miller WSB round as well. If interested please contact me ASAP. 1-623-214-2615 hm, 1-623-337-6422 cell, [email protected].
Randy Stem

AMA Pro Racing

Tire Control
AMA is racing at Miller?

No. I was asked to, tenatively, work for WSB as a Tire Marshall. Some volunteers will be needed but as of yet I have no further information.
We are still needing volunteer Tire Marshalls at Infineon this weekend. It is a good chance to get in and get 2 additional passes for a few hours of your time. Give me a call or e-mail me if interested or if you have questions about the program. My cell is 623-337-6422, my e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks,

Randy Stem

AMA Pro Racing

Tire Control