AMA Pro Tire Marshalls Needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceDr

Reaction score
I already have a few workers for the upcoming Road Atlanta race April 3-5, 2009, but I need more volunteers. You will get a pass for yourself with parking, lunch and a shirt. If you work all three (3) days you will also get two (2) additional free passes to give away good for all three (3) days. If you only work Saturday or Sunday your additional passes are only good for two (2) or one (1) day, respectively. The additional passes must have names assigned to them and that person must pick them up in person at the registration will call window, and show ID. The free tickets do not include parking or lunch.

Your job will be to work with me in the hot pits checking tire stickers on each and every bike that rolls onto the grid or comes in and changes tires while on track. You can't get any closer to the action. Friday is the longest day, normally 800 am to about 300 pm. Saturday and Sunday are about 4 hrs or less, each.

I will need workers for VIR as well. I have been informed that I may be running the tire program for the Miller WSB round and will need volunteers for that also.

Please contact me ASAP if interested. 1-623-337-6422 cell, 1-623-214-2615 home, [email protected].

Randy Stem

AMA Pro Racing

Tire Control

Some cameraphone pics from Saturday...

IMG_0065.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG